Where to find the route description
- The Route description is shown as introduction of the route (first text that is displayed when you start up the RouteViewer).
- Once a POI is selected, the Route description disappears and the text information of the POI is displayed.
- If you want to see the Route description again, just refresh the page of the RouteViewer.
- Check out this example.
How to change the Route description
- Select the Edit mode of a route.
- When the Route is displayed in the RoutePlanner, select the submit (send) button in the menu of the RoutePlanner. You will get a window where you can enter a description of the route. There you can change the description
© 2006-2019 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com