Route info wrong
Table of contents
What you can do if information about a route is wrong
These are the several options
- Leave a comment at the bottom of the page of the route so the other and the people checkign this route is onformed
- Inform the author of the route
- If it is a severe case, please contact us via email@example.com so we can take direct action
What we do in case of severe problems related to a route
What's a severe problem?
A severe problem is a problem that can cause issues related to:
- violation of private property (trespassing private domains)
- violation of personal privacy of people (e.g. telling where somebody lives and giving personal info about that person which is not in the public domain)
What we do
We take the following immediate actions the moment we know about the problem
- We put the route immediately on private (read more about that here) so only the author can still see the route but nobody else
- We inform the author about the problem and request to adapt the route or to delete it (read here about how to delete your own route)
- The author is allowed to put the route public again in case the problem is solved
- In case of repetition, RouteYou can take further actions such as removign the account and all the content of that author.
Read here what to do in case of Copyright violations
Read more about it here...