Add a Video to your POI
This is how you can add a YouTube video or a Vimeo video to a POI:
Select first the URL of a video on YouTube or Vimeo. This looks like
- http://vimeo.com/93190378 (in the case of vimeo)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMMFoYA6_J4 (in the case of youtube)
Copy this to your clipboard (ctr v)
- Create a POI (read here how to do this) to get to the POI Create/Edit Page.
- In your POI Create/Edit page, you will see a module "Related media"
- Select as Media type Vimeo video or YouTube video
- Paste the URL you copied in your clipboard in the field "Add a video by URL"
- If the URL is correct (recognized) the rest of the info (Name of media source & Link to media source) will be filled in automatically
Don't forget to Confirm and save
You will see the result in your location page (see figure below)
Here is an example: http://www.routeyou.com/en-ie/route/view/1810792/recreational-walking-route/introduction-walk-to-the-city-of-dublin.en
In case you don't want to add your video to Youtube or Vimeo, we can also store it on RouteYou as a professional service. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this.
Here are a few examples