Table of contents
How to register
- Go to www.routeyou.com
- Click on the Login icon (top right)
- There, in the right-hand column, select the option: Register
Problems registering? -> Then check out this link.
Is registration free?
Registering on RouteYou is completely free! Read more here. You will then get a RouteYou Free account.
You can do a lot on RouteYou without registering (and logging in). But there are many good reasons to register.
- If you create routes, they will be linked to your account. This way you can quickly find and re-edit them later on.
- You can give comments and feed-back on routes, events, news items, ... To do this, you must first register and log in.
- You can indicate if you have completed a route or are planning to do so via an activity
- If you want to buy products on RouteYou, you also have to be registered first
- Is logging in and registering free?
> Free use of RouteYou.
- How will my personal data be used?
For an overview of the functionalities on RouteYou by account type, check out the RouteYou Functionalities Overview by Account Type.