Plan your route step by step
Before you start, go to you area of interest
- Zoom in on the area on interest using the on the map or the slider above.
- Enter an address next to the green search button in the top horizontal bar (and press search)
Method 1: Just click on the map
- Click on the map to indicate your starting point
- Click again on the map to indicate your next (via point) or your end destination
- You don,t like the result? Drag your point (click and drag) to another position. Or create an extra point.
Methode 2: Enter adresses in the address field
- Enter an address as startpoint in the left column (next to the green + sign)
- Enter an extra address as intermediate waypoint or endpoint in the left column (next to the green + sign)
- Keep on going. If you don't like the result, you can remove a via point by selecting the red cross next to it in the list.
You can mix method 1 and method 2.
Frequent asked questions
I get a message that the distance is too long
Read more about this here
Many other possibilities of the RoutePlanner
Read more about it here