Link a route to a group
How to make the route-group link
There are two ways to make the route-group link
- From a route towards the group (in the case you own the route)
- From the group towards the route (in the case you own the group)
Link the route towards a group
- When you log on you will see next to your routes a shackel (go to My Space in the main menu and look at the list My Routes).
- Click on that shackel to get to the GroupLink page
- On that GroupLink page, you can link your route to a group or delete a route from a group.
- Select one of the group types and select a group from the list
- Click on enter to link the group to you route
Link the group towards a route
- Go to your group-page (e.g. via Groups->Search or via MyPage->Linked groups). If you don't gave a group yet,read here how to create a group and why.
- Go to adminstration of the group: Group-page->Administration
- In the administration page, select the subtab Routes: Group-page->Administration->Routes
- Type in the name of the route in the search field (and wait 1 sec): you will get a list fitting the description
- Select the appropriate route from the list
- Confirm: the route is now added to your group