Table of contents
The Group concept
Groups were established to group and organize routes. Some good examples of the use of groups are listed below:
Types of Groups
The groups are divided into Types of groups
What can you do with Groups
In addition, a group gives you the following features:
- Through Groups, you can share and publish your routes with your friends, members and the community of RouteYou.
- You can add members to your group.
- Individuals can become members of your group. You will get their e-mail and keep them up to date about your activities..
- You can create events.
- You can create group news.
- You can receive feedback through comments regarding your routes and events.