Table of contents
- The benefits of a MyRouteYou channel
- A few examples
The benefits of a MyRouteYou channel
Having your own MyRouteYou channel brings many advantages. From a RouteYou Premium account you can even personalize or format your MyRouteYou channel according to the branding of your organization.
1. Your home page/landing page on RouteYou
Your own home page or "landing page" on RouteYou is THE general page you can send people to to find information about:
- your activity/organisation
- your content on RouteYou linked to your organisation/activity
Your design and your structure on your home page
You home page contains several parts or modules:
- Your introduction block: you can add your info here and use HTML to structure it to your own liking (add pictures, text, links,...). You are not experienced using HTML? No problem, we can do this for you.
- An overview of your most popular routes on RouteYou
- An overview of your most popular routes on RouteYou this month
- An overview of your most recent routes on RouteYou this month
- Comments of users on your content on RouteYou
- Your recent top POIs
- Your new POIs
- Your news
- Overview of your groups
In addition to the introduction block, a number of modules will soon be configurable (which one do you want to show or not; place in which order;...)
Get quickly to your content
From your home page, users can navigate quickly to your content via tabs:
- To a set of routes you want to put in the spotlight (yours or others)
- To your routes
- To your POIs
- To your groups (collections of routes and/or POIs related to a specific subject such as 'Routes we recommend in spring')
- To your own Route Planner
2. Your logo and/or banner
You can add your own logo and/or banner. Here is an example of a logo:
This logo is placed on ALL your pages. This means:
- your home page (check out this example)
- on each route page of one of your routes or routes created with your account (check out this example)
- on each group page you created (check out this example)
- on your route planner page (check out this example)
3. Your URL on RouteYou
From a RouteYou Pro you can get your own RouteYou URL that links to your MyRouteYou landing page. That makes it easy for your users to find your channel on RouteYou.com without having to remember a difficult URL.
The structure is [NAME_YOU_LIKE_AND_STILL_AVAILABLE].routeyou.com.
A few examples:
4. Traffic building
With your logo you can also enter a URL (for example the URL of your own website, or that of your Facebook page, of a product page on another website,...)
On every page that contains your logo (and there are quite a few if you create content) you will receive a URL that links to the web page you specified.
That is an extremely powerful means of traffic building. There is therefore a good chance that RouteYou users will reach your desired site via this channel.
5. Your own planner: MyPlanner
Read more about the MyPlanner here.
6. Your statistics
Read more about RouteStats here.
A few examples
Because examples clarify a lot: click here for an overview of the RouteYou (partner) channels.