RouteYou Premium - (Product sheet)
Table of contents
- What is RouteYou Premium and who is it intended for?
- What is included in a RouteYou Premium account?
- Rates – RouteYou Premium
- Added options
- How to order?
- I want more ...
A RouteYou Premium account is aimed at users and parties who want to do just that little bit more with RouteYou, either for professional purposes or otherwise.
It is the ideal account for those who:
- want to offer ad-free content
- want to create more visibility
- want to add their own branding
- organise events and activities
- work together in a team or club.
With a RouteYou Premium account, your MyRouteYou channel gets an upgrade and access to lots of extra features that allow you to create and present content.
- Your MyRouteYou channel and content (routes and points of interest) are ad-free; all of the attention will be on what you have to offer.
- The opportunity to personalise your channel and content according to your own branding or corporate identity:
- A customised header at the top of your MyRouteYou channel
- The integration of your logo
- Links to external communication and social media channels
This information is not only shown on your MyRouteYou channel, but also on all of your routes and groups.
- Print branding – personalised prints with your own logo and banner (read more).
- Extra visibility via the channels page.
- The opportunity to adjust the visualisation of routes, points of interest and groups:
- Choose which background map and map layers are shown on a route page (read more)
- Customise your RouteDesign: colour, width and transparency (read more)
- Customise the colour of your points of interest (POI) (read more)
- Determine how many and which routes and points of interest are displayed in a group (read more).
- The possibility of editing routes together with other group members through co-authorship (read more).
- Extra printing options to adjust the layout and format of your printout (read more).
- Your events are promoted to the RouteYou community.
- The opportunity to share private routes with a shareable link (read more).
- Your route(s) freely available for offline navigation for any RouteYou user (read more)
- The opportunity to print out as many copies of your route(s) as you wish royalty-free as posters or brochures (read more).
- A Premium Support Pack, which means that our helpdesk handles your questions as a priority read more).Direct support and one-to-one contact via telephone or internet to ask our experts for advice is not part of a Premium account but of a RouteYou Pro-account nd is offered in the Pro Support Pack.
(Prices incl. VAT)
|Set-up administration cost/Continuation administration cost need manual adminstrative support from you
|€ 50 (*) or € 0 (**)
- (*) If you need manual administrative support for starting up or continuing your Premium Account, related to one ore more of following actions:
- formal quote / offer
- dealing with order forms and order form numbers
- manual follow-up of bank transfers (after e.g. receipt of invoice)
- (**) There is no startup cost or cost of extension if you automatically do everything yourself via the website. Our online payment process allows you to deal with invoices, entering purchase order numbers. The system doe request online payment. If that does not fit your process, please check (*)
(Not included in the price of a RouteYou Premium account)
A personal training course tailored to your needs, either at your headquarters or elsewhere. Find out more.
If you have a Premium account, then your MyRouteYou channel and all of the content you offer is ad-free. But if you want to promote your own routes or a product or service from a sponsor, you can use Website Campagnes or a MyRouteYou Campagne.
Check here to see how you can upgrade to a Premium account. You also have the opportunity to activate a 1-month free trial
Hungry for more possibilities? Have a look at:
Click here to see the overview of the functionalities of RouteYou by account type.