RouteYou Enterprise - (Product Sheet)
Table of contents
- What is RouteYou Enterprise and who is it intended for?
- What is included in a RouteYou Enterprise account?
- Rates - RouteYou Enterprise
- Added options
- How to order?
With a RouteYou Enterprise account, not only can you use all of the options on the RouteYou platform, but you can also use them externally, for example on your own (mobile) website, app, etc.
A RouteYou Enterprise account is intended for professional organisations, such as tourist offices, municipalities, event organisers, etc., that wish to use the RouteYou platform to increase their visibility and professional expertise in relation to recreational routes. It is specifically aimed at organisations who want to use the RouteYou building blocks in their own environment (website, database, app, etc.).
By using the ready-made RouteYou solutions, your organisation can cut its costs for development, maintenance and hosting!
- De MyPlanner on your own website: a route planner tailored to your website, visitors and audience. The set-up of MyPlanner on your own website includes the configuration of the available modules, maps, networks and routings according to your specifications. This does not include any data engineering aspects (e.g. the import and creation of specific routable networks) or specific software engineering (e.g. the development of new features on the planner). For data engineering and software engineering we will create a tailor-made quote for you by size, type of data, type of routing, etc., as these are rarely standard developments.
- A Professional RouteViewer plugin: offer your own (website) visitors a route (incl. POIs) and showcase them according to your personal taste and corporate identity using adjustable parameters (1 route per map view).
- A Professional MapSearch plugin: offer your own (website) visitors a set of routes (incl. POIs) within which they can search and filter for the desired result – and showcase them according to your personal taste and corporate identity using adjustable parameters (multiple routes per map view).
- A Professional POIViewer plugin: offer your own (website) visitors a POI on a map and showcase it according to your personal taste and corporate branding using adjustable parameters.
- A Professional Download plugin: offer your own (website) visitors the opportunity to download a route. You can decide on the format (GPX, print, etc.). You can also showcase the route according to your personal taste and corporate identity using adjustable parameters.
- The use of the RouteYou Web services to creatively integrate your content and the RouteYou functionality into your own (mobile) website or app: for example, routing, uploading and processing a GPX track, placing POIs along a track, receiving route suggestions according to a specific theme, etc.
The concept of a RouteYou Enterprise account requires the public sharing of content (routes, points of interest, etc.) on the RouteYou platform. This means that this content will not only appear on the RouteYou website (www.routeyou.com) and in the RouteYou App, but also on the RouteYou-related platforms of other partners. More specifically, these are partners that make use of our web services and thus the content published on RouteYou.
RouteYou Enterprise facilitates the use of the Viewer plugins and RouteYou Web services on one website. If you are managing multiple websites and wish to facilitate multiple websites with these options, an additional charge will be made (see price overview).
(Prices excl. VAT)
|Annual fee||Set-up fee||Set-up fee
|RouteYou Enterprise||€ 3999||€ 1000 *||€ 2000 *||Unlimited**|
|Per each additional channel/site/domain/app||+ € 1000|
|Use of an Enterprise account for private routes ***||+ € 1500|
*The annual fee is a recurring cost. The set-up fee is a one-off cost.
** A Fair Use Policy (FUP) applies to the unlimited number of Plugin Calls. This excludes excessive use. By excessive use, we mean exceeding the normal usage linked to a medium or large website. Not sure what this means for your organisation? Contact us at sales[at-r.].
*** We apply a fair use policy for this option. It is, of course, possible to keep some routes private, but there must be a good balance. For more info, contact us at sales[at-r.].
(Not included in the price of a RouteYou Pro account)
Do you just want to exclusively showcase your own content in a separate web environment with a custom url? Then the MySite Pro is perfect for you. For more info about MySite/MyApp, click here
A RouteYou Pro account allows you to use a test licence at no extra cost to try out our advanced Viewer plugins (RouteViewer, Download, MapSearch and POIViewer) and POIViewer), which are part of our Professional Services). Your test licence will be valid for a maximum of six months and/or a maximum of 25,000 views. It will help you to give visitors an overview of the routes you have published on RouteYou on your own website and also allow them to view the routes on your website. This is an ideal introduction to the benefits of these features. Request a personal key via sales[at-r.].
If you have a Premium account, then your MyRouteYou channel and all of the content you offer is ad-free. But if you want to promote your own routes or a product or service from a sponsor, you can use Website Campagnes or a MyRouteYou Campagne.
A personal training course tailored to your needs, either at your headquarters or elsewhere. Find out more.
You can order via sales[at-r.]
Click here to see the overview of the functionalities of RouteYou by account type.