What's a Website partnership
The Website partnership is based on the principle that you show your/or somebody else's routes or POIs (RouteYou-content) using RouteYou-functionality on your website(s) (using e.g. widgets or web services). In return, the user can get to the RouteYou website for further info and functionality.
The inverse is also possible, but that is typically set up via a Content Partnership (read all about that here).
Why is this beneficial for you?
- You get and provide extra functionality free of charge on your website and we get possibly extra visitors.
- We also keep on extending and upgrading our functionality.
- Linked to RouteYou, your customer gets all the available functionality on top of it (prints, downloads on GPS, visualisation on Smartphones,...).
What do you have to do?
- You create an account on RouteYou and create/add your content on that account (routes, POIs,...). We can also do this for you via the POI Pro Gold Package or set up a dedicated project to do this (at cost).
- You plug in widgets in your website (read here more about this)
- Or if you want to do more advanced stuff, you use our web services and style the content as you like on your website (read here more about this). In the case you want to do this, you need a key (please contact info[at-r.]).
The free versions of the plugins or widgets (read here more about this) are based on the principle that in 2 steps the user can get to the RouteYou website. If you would like to keep the user on your website, we have a paid version for this (used by many professional customers).
What do we do?
- We provide and maintain the RouteYou widget or plugin functionality
- We help you out if you are stuck with the widgets
Other interesting links related to this topic
- If you want to get more exposure on RouteYou itself, have a look at the MyRouteYou-product
- You want us to create your content, so you can easily plug it in, check out our POI Pro Gold Package