Partner with RouteYou
Table of contents
- Type of organization
- Partnership dimensions
- Specific partnerships
Type of organization
We are looking for a partnership with your organization. The typical type of organzations we work with or for are listed here below. Click on the link to read more how those organizations are using RouteYou or how you could use RouteYou:
- RouteYou for tourism organizations
- RouteYou for municipalities, cities and regions
- RouteYou for cycling and hinking clubs or organizations
- RouteYou for bicycle rental agencies (and similar services)
- RouteYou for schools and education
- RouteYou for heritage and cultural organizations
- RouteYou for pilgrim organizations and societies
- RouteYou for hotels, accommodations, restaurants and pubs
- RouteYou for event- & tourorganizers, travel agencies and touroperators
- RouteYou for magazines and publishers
If your type of organization is not listed here, read on to find out what types of collaborations/partnerships we like to enter into.
If you are interested or have questions, please send a mail to info[at-r.].
The principle of the proposed collaborations is that both parties do not have to pay money to each other but that by linking the activities both parties benefit.
There are numerous possibilities for cooperation between your organization and those of RouteYou
- Training partnership training partnership
- Members-Partnership: At the level of benefits for your members (read more here)
- Route Access Partnership:Make routes available through RouteYou on your GPS device or app. This can be done through the Route Access Partnership or
- AP (read more here).
- Content partnership
- Website partnership
- Sales Partnership
- Research partnership
- Web Service-partnership
Partnership linked to Smart Phone applications
What we offer:
- Web services that allow you to quickly offer numerous functionalities on your Smart Phone (read more about the web services), without having to do a lot of development yourself
- Content: routes and POIs and related information as you know it from the RouteYou site
- Our RouteYou channel to promote your application
What do we want in return
- A share of the revenue if the application is put up for sale
- The possibility that our users can use the content on RouteYou through your application
- The possibility that our users can collect and upload content to RouteYou
- The ability for our users to interact with each other through your application and through their RouteYou account.