Editing a group
Table of contents
How to edit a group
- Go to My space
- Select the group you want to edit.
- Select (on the group page) the subtab Administration.
- Select the option Edit or Members or Routes or Events (sub sub tab) to edit the information linked to the group
- Don't forget to select Enter at the end to confirm the changes
Adjust the group type
The type of a group is part of the basic data of a group.
- Therefore, select the pencil to choose which aspect of your group you wish to edit.
- Select "Basic Data".
- Select "Type"
Frequently asked questions about groups
Can I delete a group?
Yes. You can delete your own groups. Handy to reclassify or just if you don't need the group anymore. And naturally: all the routes that are linked to the deleted group remain untouched. Use the red mark (near the yellow pencil) to delete a group.