Moving a POI (in Route-mode)
Moving a POI in Route-Mode
The Route-Mode means that you are creating POIs in the RoutePlanner.
Use the RoutePlanner to move a POI:
- Activate the RoutePlanner
- If you want to move a POI of an existing route, select the edit-mode of the route. If you are still editing a route, go to the next step.
- POIs are displayed as a green or red triangle.
- Click op the triangle and drag and drop to reposition the POI.
- Don't forget to safe the route (submit/send).
Moving a POI in Location-Mode
Based on the model implemented at RouteYou, you don't move the POI but you move the Location the POI is attached to.
Read about Moving a Location.