Topomap Poster Print (A0)
The Topomap A0 Poster Print is a digital map that shows the selected route on a background topographic map and that is meant for purposes of making a poster print of this route map. The resolution (detail) is optimized for great quality printing up to A0-format. The resolution (detail) is optimized so you can print it (or let it be printed) on an A0 format and still have great quality.
Check out this example: click here (16.2MB)
- Currently only available in Belgium
- Available on a scale 1/10000 for areas smaller then 36m² (requirements of NGI)
- Available on a scale 1/50000 for areas bigger then 36m² (requirements of NGI)
- Your complete route is displayed on the topographic map
- The map area fits your route as close as possible
- PDF format (with raster)
- 96 DPI on A0 (so mugh higher on smaller size maps)
- Absolute size depends on the shape of your route
- The height/width ratio of the map is similar to fit on a A0-A4 format
You are allowed to use the file and make 1 paper copie for publication for personal or non-commercial use.
If you want a solution to use a map-file or map-print in large numbers, check Copyright Free print for other purposes.
This means that you are not allowed to provide the digital format for download on any website. Check the product Royalty Free Print for other purposes.
If you don't have a printer to print A0 you have the following possibilities:
- A lot of copy centers in your neighbourhood might have a printing solution on A0 or A1. You can just send it to them or put the file on a USB stick.
- There are quite some printing on demand websites offering the upload of the print file (*.png) and sending your the print. Read more about Printing on demand
- We don't have a contract yet with the provider of topopgraphic maps in that region
- The size of the area needed to cover your route is too large (there are specific restrictions by the topographic map provider related to the covered area).
Yes we can. Please contact sales[at-r.] .Take into account that the price will be much higher because we have to put some cartographers on top of this job to tune it to your liking.
There are the following reasons:
- This covers the royalties due to the mapprovider
- This covers the cost to generate and store the info on the RouteYou servers
For a list of the RouteYou functionalities per type of account: have a look at the RouteYou Functionality Overview per accounttype.