Topomap Poster Print (A0) - Product Download and Use Agreement
By buying and/or downloading this Topomap Poster Print Product (further referred to as “Product”) you acknowledge and agree to the following usage conditions:
1. Preamble and Acknowledgement
You acknowledge that this Product is protected by copyright and other proprietary rights, including the map data itself, its cartographic representation as well as the route represented on the map. You further acknowledge that such copyright and proprietary rights are not transferred by buying or downloading the Product and retain by RouteYou.com, the authors or any other third parties that might have contributed to it.
You also acknowledge to have had sufficient access to the specifications of this Product, as described here on the website of RouteYou.com.
2. Usage Conditions
By purchasing this Product RouteYou gives you the right to:
- use this Product for purposes of making a poster print, of maximum A0-size, of the selected route on the background of a topographic map
- make ONE printed copy for publication
- do this free of royalties to RouteYou or other parties that were involved in the creation of this Product
By buying and downloading this Product you agree with the usage restrictions that:
- you are not allowed to adjust the representation en design of the topographic map
- this Product is strictly meant for personal or non-profit and non-commercial use
- you are not allowed to publish more than one paper copy
- you are only allowed to store more than one copy of this product as far as it serves your personal use of the Product
- you are not allowed to use the Product for any other purpose than displaying the routes in the form of a posterprint
- any use of this Product for other purposes than making such a poster print, like, but not limited to, displaying, viewing, GPS navigation and localization on electronic devices is strictly forbidden. For personal use on Garmin navigation systems we would like to refer our Product “Garmin Custom Map”
- you are not allowed to further distribute, sell, license or sublicense this Product in any format, digital or printed, as a standalone Product or integrated in whatever other publication or derivative work
- you are not allowed to use this Product or its printed version, in whole or in part, for inclusion in any type of marketing or commercial publication, promotion or advertisement, including but not limited to, flyer, brochure, magazine, newspaper, book, e-mail, Product packaging, video or other marketing purpose. For this kind of purpose we like to refer to our Product “RouteYou A4 Royalty Free Route Map”.
- you are not allowed to remove any of the copyright statements
You, the user, agree to indemnify, defend and hold RouteYou, its authors, contributors, members, partners, licensors and (sub) licensees harmless from and against all claims and liabilities arising from or in connection with the user’s usage of this Product or the user’s breach of any of his or her obligations under this Agreement.
Information provided as part of this product is provided “as is” and RouteYou can’t give you any warranties, expressed or implied, about the fitness of this Product for your particular purpose.
In no event shall RouteYou or any of its authors, contributors or partners, licensors and (sub)licensees be liable for any incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever. RouteYou shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to control the defense of any claim, action or matter subject to indemnification. The user shall fully cooperate with RouteYou in the defense of any such claim, action or matter.