Table of contents
- Request a new password
- Frequently asked questions
If you have forgotten your password or do not have one yet, you can request a new one by following the steps below.
- Click on "Log in" (main menu on the left)
- On the "Log In" page you will see the link "Forgot your password?".
- Fill in your email address and click on "Confirm".
- You will be sent an email, follow the instructions to set a new password.
If you are sure you entered your email address correctly, this probably means that you used a different email address to register. If you don't remember which email address that was, you can register again with your new email address. Note: if your old account contains routes, POIs, ... These will NOT be transferred to your new account. Read how to register here.
Automatically sent emails, such as the email for password recovery, are sometimes incorrectly marked as spam (unwanted mail) by some email programs and providers. In that case, your mail does not end up in your inbox or mailbox, but in another folder. This folder can have several names, such as "Spam", "Junk", "Unwanted messages", ... Look in that folder to see if the mail for password recovery ended up there.