Remove/delete a POI from your route
You can easily add POIs to a route using the POI-PUSH. But sometimes POIs are added you don't want on your route.
This is the way to remove them
- Log in
- Look for your route you want to remove POIs (read here how to do this)
- Click on the pencil next to you route to edit the route (read here moer about editing a route)
- You now get to the RoutePlanner. Select in the left colom More options, and select the module Create Points of Interest.
- You get to see the POIs that are added to your route. To the right of each POI, you see a red cross to remove a POI. Just clicking on the POI in the list opens the info of the POI on the screen
- When done, save the route (select the module on the left Save Route)