Route 'Save As' option
What's the use of this 'save as' method
This method is handy
- if you want to use a specific route and would like to make a variation of this route, without recreating the complete route.
- if you want to translate this route
Using the 'save as' option with your route
- Create a route using the RoutePlanner (read more about it here) and save the route.
- Edit the existing route (read here how to edit an existing route)
- Select the option "Save your route"
- Select the option "Save as a new route"
- You have now a new version of your original route and the original route still exists
Alternative method to make a copy of (any) route
- Download your route as a GPX file and store it on your PC (eg. desktop).
- Log on first (if that is not the case yet)
- Upload the GPX file you just saved on your desktop via ->Create a route ->Upload
© 2006-2019 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com