Connect with your Strava account
Table of contents
- Why make a connection with your Strava account?
- How to make a connection with your Strava account via RouteYou
- How to stop the synchronisation with your Strava-account
You can make a connection between your RouteYou account and your Strava account. It allows you to use the tracks and activities on your Strava account with your RouteYou account. But what does that mean? Here are a few great things you can do.
- see your activities on Strava also in your activity statistics on RouteYou (read more about this here)
- edit any track recorded via Strava on RouteYou
- record your track with the RouteYou app and also see/use it in your Strava environment
Three simple steps:
- Log in on RouteYou
- Go to your profile info (via main menu at top left -> MyRouteYou ->Profile)
- At the bottom, you will see the option to connect with your Strava account (see figure below)
You can synch in one way or both ways.
You can always stop the synchronisation of your activities between Strava and RouteYou.
- Go to your profile info. Read how to do this here.
- At the bottom of your profile page you will see the link to synchronise between your RouteYou and Strava activities.
- Adapt the settings (see figure below).