What is a sales partnership?
With a sales partnership, you can sell RouteYou-products and services in your area/country. We help you out with documentation, technical support, pricing-issues, project set-up, creation of offers,...
What's in it for you?
You get a sales commission on the sales of these RouteYou-products and RouteYou-services.
On top of that, you can provide services yourself to that customer which is 100% income for you. This includes services such as the manual creation of routes and POIs, providing training, providing project management services...
You decide how far you want to go
Some sales partners want to limit their involvement, and some want to go very far. You choose what fits best with your activity. Here are a few choices split up in different levels of involvement:
- Level 1: You limit yourself to "finding, introducing and tranferring" a prospect after the potential customer shows interest in RouteYou.
- You take care of the first sales setps, but we take over your contact, and discuss with the potential customer the possibilities, write offers/proposals, execute and follow-up on the project.
- If the prospect becomes a customer, you get a Finder's Fee.
- Level 2: You are involded till the start of the project and pass on the project execution to RouteYou
- This means that you discuss the pricing & project proposal with the customer (we give you all the necessary input)
- Your job is finished when teh sales is done and the project starts. We take the full responsibility for the communication with the customer during the project and the delivery of the output.
- You get a Sales Commission on the cost of the project
- Level 3: You are involved in the project management and project communication
- In this case you talk to the customer, and we communicate everything via you to the customer.
- In this case, you also get a Project Management Fee, on top of the Sales Commission
- Level 4: You are delivering parts of the project output
- You are involved in providing output within the project such as making routes & POIs, creating input for the account such as banners, translating texts, giving training...
- You get 100% of these costs charged to the customer
- Level 5: You follow-up on the customer after the project is finished and you inform the customer about new possibilities with RouteYou.
- You investigate potential interests of that customer related to exisiting and new RouteYou products and services.
- You keep on having your sales commission fee, also on the yearly fees as long as you are the main contact to that customer
Contact us via email@example.com