Race cycling - nicest (routing type)
The RouteYou RoutePlanner has the routing option to plan a route as a Race Cyclist (called Race Cycling - Nicest).
This routing option takes the following into account:
- busy roads
- unpaved routes (also semi-unpaved such as gravel)
- turning too much left and right so you stay in your tempo flow
- industrial areas, built up areas
- ... (more thing you don't like as a rece cyclist)
- roads and paths which are car free or not too busy
- nice roads (e.g. along rivers or lakes, along forests, open landscapes,...)
- parts of roads which are used in important cycling classics,...
Try is out here on the RouteYou RoutePlanner