The Bucket List Challenge (Product Sheet)
What is the "Bucket List Challenge"
The bucket list challenge is an ideal way to
- engage your users through a game and
- let them "move" more
- let them get to know an area
- emphasize specific places (whether or not linked to your organization / event / service / product)
- let other users learn your product (see "Bucket List Challenge as marketing")
Concept and assignment
The user assignment is to visit as many places as possible from the “Bucket List Challenge X” (whether or not in a given time period or as quickly as possible).
The user that visits
- most of the Bucket List Places
- all of the Bucket List Places
- the Bucket List Places in the shortes time frame
wins a prize ...
- The user records the trajectory of her / his activity with the platform of their choice (RouteYou App, Garmin GPS, Strava, ...).
- RouteYou informs the user if a Bucket List Location has been visited
- It is also indicated how much of the Bucket List has already been done by the user
- A hint may or may not be given where you can find the next / different Bucket List Location (e.g. in a certain area, along a certain route, ...)
- It is optional to infor th eusers about th ranking of other players
- The information is sent to the customer via notifications and / or e-mail
Determine the Bucket List Places
RouteYou can compile the Bucket List Places for the customer, and within the framework/territory and type of activity (cycling, walking, etc.).
It is of course best that those Bucket List Places have something to do with the concept of your organization / product / objective.
- The Bucket List Places of celebrity A
- The top spots along the X trail
- The selection of the inhabitants of Y
- The 10 top pubs where Z is served
Algorithms detect whether the tracks are indeed covered with GPS and are not "copied". It is also checked whether those tracks have been obtained according to the desired mode (walking, cycling, canoeing, ...).
Marketing via the bucket list challeng
The bucket list challenge is not only a fun way to engage with your customers (build loyalty), it is also an excellent way to introduce the RouteYou community to your organization / services / products.
This is how the user of the RouteYou community gets to know your Bucket List Challenge:
- We inform EVERY user about your Bucket List Challenge through news reports
- A user unaware of your challenge who happens to get near one of your bucket list places will receive a notification and will be informed about your Bucke List Challenge and encouraged to continue (+ necessary links to more information such as a competition page, for example).
- The user is actively reminded of your Bucket List Challenge (even if it has been weeks since she / he read the news item, or even in case they missed that news item)
- With every new "meeting" of a bucket list place a new notification is sent. The "reward" can simply be the discovery of a beautiful set of places. But it can also be a prize that you donate.
As an organization, you must have at a Pro account or higher to activate the Bucket List:
|Bucket List Challenge
||€ 999 (excl. VAT)
€ 1.499 (excl. VAT) - up to 15 Bucket List Places
||€ 2.999 (excl. VAT) - tot 50 Bucket List Places
||€ 4.999 (excl. VAT) - tot 100 Bucket List Places
||€ 9.999 (excl. VAT) - tot 500 Bucket List Places