Visualization of a place of interest or POI
Table of contents
- For whom?
- What exactly can you customize and why should you do this?
- Where can you customize the visualization?
- Where can you see the effect?
- Video tutorial
Through the Visualization you can adjust the color of the icon of a POI. This can be useful when you want to make one or more POIs stand out. It's also a way to extend your branding to the POIs you offer.
To customize the visualization of a POI follow these steps:
- Go to the detail page of the POI you wish to customize.
- Go to Visualization via the Edit button (pencil ).
> You will now be taken directly to the correct item within the basic data of your POI.
If you modify the visualization of a sight or POI then this alternative view will be visible:
- in the RouteViewer, with every route that this POI is linked to. So with your own route(s) as well as with those of others.
- on your personal POI overview page
- on your own website if you use MapSearch.
The effect is not visible in the general POI search module.