Publisher Partner Program - P³
Table of contents
What is the Publisher Partner Program RouteYou?
The Publisher Partner Program (P³) from RouteYou is a (co-) earningmodel based on the ads on your content on the RouteYou website (http://www.routeyou.com).
Based on the Publisher Partner Program, RouteYou will share 30% of the NET revenue from ads on your pages (your home, your routes, your group, your POIs).
For many parties with a large number of routes (+/- 100 or more) this migth be a nice extra income.
To qualify for the Publisher Partner Progam you must meet the following conditions
- You have at least one Premium or Pro account on RouteYou
- You have quite a number of routes and/or POIs. Or you have the intention to quickly offer this considerable number.
- Your routes are qualitative and unique and meet the copyright conditions which are described on RouteYou
How do you apply as candidate for P³
The process is as follows
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title "Candidate for P³"
- We evaluate your account.
- If OK: We will send you an email with the conditions for confirmation
- If NOK: We will inform you what the problem is for a P³
- You send us a confirmation email with your bank account info + your agreement for the Publisher Partner Program RouteYou
- We activate your account with the P³ option and measure the advertising revenue for your account
How does it continue after the activation?
- Monthly information: You will get a monthly report with an overview of the advertising revenue of your account (and marking your share)
- We pay at the beginning of each year (January) if your share is minimal 100 euros (to reduce the cost of payment if the amount is too small).
- If your cummulative amount is less than 100 euros at the end of the year, it will be transferred to the following year as long as you have an active Premium or Pro account. Once the minimum of 100 is exceeded at the end of the year, the payment will be executed.
- The payment is via bank transfer and is accompanied by a credit note we send you (for your records)
What can I expect in revenue?
Advertising revenues depend mainly on the following parameters:
- The number of "exposures" of your pages on RouteYou (content): This is the most important parameter
- The price advertisers are willing to pay and how specific that advertisement "targets" a specific audience. So this depends on supply and demand.
- The clicks on the ads
You can not do much about the latter two elements. On the first element you can do a lot (see below).
If you have about 100 000 page exposures the total revenue from ads amount to about 300 euros. So your share is 100 euros. For a popular route you can expect to gets easily over 5000 to 10 000 exposures per year.
How can I increase my advertising income?
Check out the following tips to increase your ad revenue
- Make your routes as good as possible with lots of descriptive information and POIs with text. Read how to do this
- Advertising systems rely on text to determine which ads they place best. The better the ad fits with your content, the more that ad usually yields income.
- Create unique and specific routes with a unique and specific title and description. A classic such as "Cycle along the coast" is already on thousands of websites. And then you compete with thousands of web sites where it is already available. "Historical stories along slow paths of De Pinte for wheelchair users" is much more specific, and the risk that it has listed on many sites is much smaller. Read the story of "the long tail."
- Refresh the content occasionally
- Refer from your wesbite, social media and other channels to your routes on RouteYou
- Bring in advertisers (see below)
Bring in advertisers
Probably you are in touch with a number of organizations who would like to put their ads on your routes. Think about catering establishments along your routes, the sponsors of your club and/or events, rental companies, ... You can offer them a targeted ad campaign along you rcontent. That is possible from 250 euros (or more). Also on that amount you will get 30%.
FAQs - frequently asked questions
Can I stop this at any time? And do I get yet my share?
Of course you can always unilaterally stop the Publisher Partner Program. And you get your share for the earned amount.
Can RouteYou unilaterally stop the Publisher Partner Program? And do I get yet my share?
The most obvious reason is that we see that there has been abuse by you or your organization and / or your activities are contrary to the conditions we stipulate in our terms and / or conditions of the Publisher Partner Program. In that case, you don't get paid. Obviously, we will inquire first if something goes wrong, so you can take action to rectify this without us terminate the contract.