Table of contents
- Mark a route as favorite
- What can you do with this?
Above each route, you can see a few action buttons.
- You can mark a route as favorite by selecting the "Share-button" (2nd from the right), resulting in a dropdown.
- The first option is to add the route to your favorites.
It's nice to know when other people appreciate your work. You receive a notification on "Your notifications" "when someone marks your route as "favorite". Read more about notifications and where to find them..
- Log in
- Click on the profile icon
- Click on 'My favorites'
- Log in
- Go to My space-> My home
- Scroll to the item "My Routes" on that page
- There you will see several options (dropdown) to select a list of routes. Select "Favorite routes".
- Remark: This is (for the moment still) limited to 5 routes. We are working on a better solution.
Partners of RouteYou such as Teasi, allow you to upload routes that you marked as favorite, as well as your own routes, to their devices. Below you can find a screenshot from Teasi Tool (the free Teasi software) where you can do this.
No. But you can always react on a route with the Comment button (beside the Favorite button). Read more.