ContentCode Web Service 1.0
Table of contents
The use of the ContentCode is linked to the MySMartphone App. The functionality is explained here.
Remark: This is a RouteYou+ service. Please contact sales[at-r.] if you want to make use of this service and you don't have yet an agreement with RouteYou.
- Service name: ContentCode
- Version: 1.0
The web service is accessible using:
Overview of provided functions
Get content linked to a code
- code (String): get the content with the given code (case insensitive)
- data (Object|null): the array under the key content specifies the conditions an object has to meet. For now it is only possible to specify conditions for routes.
Possible conditions: user, group, theme, characteristic, showPrivate.
When a code is not found, null is returned. When number of request of a code is exceeded, an exception with code 7401 (Permission denied) is thrown.
'route' => //below the conditions routes have to meet
'user' => //owner of route has to be in array
'group' => //route has to be linked to a group in array
'theme' => //route has to be linked to a theme in the array
'characteristic' => //route has to be linked to a characteristic in the array
array (<characterId1>, <characterId2>),
'includePrivate' => true //Private routes are also shown.
Get the conten codes that meet the conditions. When you want all the content codes, don't pass any parameters.
- conditions(s) (Struct|null):
- sorting (String|Array): determines the order of the content codes. When there are multiple sorting criteria, an array is necessary.
- score [ASC|DESC]
- owner.id [ASC|DESC]
- viewCount [ASC|DESC]
- viewCountThisMonth [ASC|DESC]
- limit (Integer): maximum number of content codes returned
- offset (Integer): number of content code to skip
- content code(s) (Array(Object)): an array of content codes in the passed order is returned